Targeting businesses is becoming more challenging with the response rate of unsolicited emails dropping over the past few years. Business to Business leaflet distributions are carried out in two different ways by d2dc.
Targeted B2B leaflet distribution
B2B leaflet distribution is where a count of the businesses in any area is calculated to give the total number of businesses. Experienced B2B leaflet distributors are then deployed into the area focusing on town centres, business parks, industrial estates and other built up business areas to distribute your leaflets.
The benefit of this distribution over B2B direct mail is that your item is delivered on its own by experienced B2B distributors. In addition to this, it is also able to be more bespoke, for example, a larger pack of items.
B2B Direct Mail
B2B Direct mail is where we utilise Royal Mail to distribute addressed mail to the businesses that you are wishing to target.
The process starts with identifying all businesses within single or multiple postcode sectors. This will give d2dc an exact number of marketing items that are needed. d2dc will then take care of the printing and the distribution via Royal Mail 2nd class.
The b2b direct mail service is all inclusive meaning the data, printing and postage is included in the price.
Formats available for B2B direct mail:
- Letters – A4 single sided colour printed on 120gsm paper in a C5 Envelope
- A6 Postcards – 300gsm full-colour double sided
- A5 Postcards – 300gsm full-colour double sided
Lead times on B2B direct mail is only 48 hours with 85% of distributions being printed and sent with 24 hours.
With prices as little as 42 pence per item for the data, the printing and the postage, this becomes a very cost effective solution against a 2nd class postage stamp at 56 pence.
Benefits of a B2B Leaflet Distribution
- Business to Business sales return a higher average order value for your business.
- Target those hard to reach businesses in a traditional way.
- All Inclusive direct mail service starting at only 42 pence per item.
- Data can be supplied by d2dc.
- Confidence that you are working with an expert in this field.
For more information on how d2dc can help find and distribute to businesses for you, please get in touch. Alternatively please request a quote here.